American Adventures week 6

 American adventures week 6

- Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


This week started off as usual, doing my work, going to the gym, and be surrounded by the people I feel comfortable with. 

On monday nothing much happened. I went to my lectures (Investments was once again pretty difficult) and later on the day I went for a swim. That was the second sports activity of that day as I went to the gym in the morning. Also, something noticeable, I stole 4 cookies from the dining hall!! I need to have my late night snacks ready!


On Tuesday I did something in an other way as usual. After breakfast and Business Analytics, I decided not to eat lunch as I was not hungry yet. This gave me the time to finish my reading of Stamped. After International Management I went to McDonalds together with Aika, Runa, Misaki, and Sabien. I gave my voucher for a free burger so luckily my lunch was very cheap. After that, I finished my writing assignments in the library while drinking a pumpkin spice latte that Runa told me to drink. It was not that good :(. Later that day, I took some Pizza from Ariel in the Pharmacy building and went for the Green monster. I did it in 19:20!!!! In the end I came across the group Acorn with whom I ate dinner at WOWs. 

Today I got to see Ariel again! She'd been bizzy with exams for the past couple of days, but it felt great to see her again. We watched some sloppy movie which I did not really care about.


Wednesday

Today, I decided to wake up later. I went to the gym in the morning and did my normal ritual. Classes were similar as well. After class though, I called my father, who was celebrating his birthday. The entire family was home so it was a big surprise!! Unfortunately, I had to play soccer so I had to leave early, but the practice was really good. My passing and running ability were on point and I was important once again which is what I would like to be. After soccer, I called Daan which was very nice to speak to. After that, I got myself a Subway sandwich and came to WOWs to chat with the other soccer players.

Today I went for a small walk with Ariel. It was nice to talk and be outside for a while. Eventually, we ended up talking a lot and just relaxing.



Reacties